Monday 4 March 2013

no excuse.

I have no excuse for my short hiatus, I've decided.  I've had some ENT issues the past couple of weeks so aside from being overly attractive with a suspected sinus infection I haven't been up to much... including cooking.  I've been sticking to simple items.  

Although... I did make a ginger chicken soup when my boyfriend was sick.  I forgot to take a picture but I have a recipe.  I had never ever made soup before and it actually worked which made me very happy.  We happily ate soup for dinner for a few nights and I was even able to  freeze most of it.

And I did make a $5 Curry in a Hurry tonight because we were both starving.  We have no meat at all because we haven't been grocery shopping so it was a vegetarian night.  (Fine by me!)  Mmm... lentils and chickpeas.

I've also been working on my crochet skills and working on a scarf for a friend.

I've been stressed/busy at work.  Four large coffees to get through a day is pretty much an every day ritual at this point.

I've also had some ups and downs over the past few weeks and that tends to turn me into a somewhat introvert.  

Basically, I have no excuse for not at least writing a little bit, especially when writing makes me very happy--whether it be about lipstick or yarn or rap music or food.  So, my two readers, please yell at me the next time I decide I am going to take a break for no particular reason.


Hey look,  I almost kind of get this crochet business.  


No comments:

Post a Comment