Saturday 20 April 2013

big black book.


One of my favourite Christmas presents from Christmas that just passed was from my dear friend, Beverly.  That girl knows me so well.  I had been eyeing this recipe book for about a year when magically it appeared to me from her.  She is too sweet.  I cannot believe she remembered that I talked about it months and months prior while I was condo shopping.  I never bought the book.  She made a mental note and it equalled one of my best gifts ever.

As if the book isn't lovely enough... the recipe cards are also darling.  Now... I just need to start writing down all of my recipes onto the cards and start sorting them.  I will take a picture of the dividers and update this post because they are amazing too.  

If you want to buy your own, Chapters sells them:  The Big Black Book of Recipes.



No comments:

Post a Comment