Sunday 28 April 2013

10 random things. (part one)

I've had a rough go at it the past month.  Nothing seems to be going the way I had envisioned and nothing is coming up Ashley.  So.. while I work on feeling a little better I have also made myself a deal:  Whenever I feel like I need a little pick-me-up or I am feeling down I am going to write a list of ten random things.  The list will be things that I love, that make me happy, or that cheer me up--no matter how little or silly the "thing" is.  That way when I am feeling a little blue I can come back to these posts and remind myself of beautiful and simple happy things.  Here's the first installment.  


  • Diet Coke.
  • Learning crochet.
  • Welcome to Myrtle Manor.
  • Goldfish graham crackers.
  • Sunshine.
  • Pinterest.
  • New York City.
  • Text messages.
  • Coach bags.
  • BWOWW.

2 comments:

  1. I was in New York! For like 1 hour at an airport though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest you go back and spend at least 10 hours in Times Square to make up for it. And then explore!! :D

    ReplyDelete