Saturday 6 July 2013

ramsey.

One day I was supposed to be working and I decided to check out some puppies online.  Not that I was going to go out and get one but I wanted to add the "Awww...someday." factor to my day.  And then I found an ad for Ramsey.  At first I thought I was just going to meet him to see if he actually liked me.  It was love at first sight.  


This is what he does while I crochet and watch The Big Bang Theory.  (His favourite hobby is napping.)  

He gets very excited when I get home from work.  Look at that tail wag. 

Here he is at his "grandma's" wearing a sweater that he despises. 

Ramsey is perfect for me.  He loves walks, naps, having his belly rubbed, hiding treats that I give him and then collecting and binge eating them later, and he loves cheese and carrots.  He's my little buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment