Thursday 11 July 2013

my new home.

In addition to a new pet I also managed to decide I needed a major upgrade in my home life.  I found a new place and I move in at the end of this month.  I am very excited about the change.  Better neighbourhood, nice brand new place (literally everything has been redone), and new beginnings.  

A view of my new bathroom, sure it isn't the entire bathroom but there is an adorable backsplash now and a little peek at my Coach bag of choice that day.

The bedroom where all of the magic won't happen.  But come on... look at those floors.

My living room.  


The eat-in kitchen.  

One more shot of the kitchen because I love it so much.

Not featured is my amazing closets, my linen closet, and my hallway.  I am so excited to move in but it really means that I have to get my act together and start packing.  


2 comments: