Monday 28 January 2013

exciting!

I am very excited to say that I have a newfound motivation for my blog.  It is so refreshing to feel excited to post more and to update my template in the near future.  I spent my entire lunchbreak reading up on different ways to have an amazing blog.  

Primp My Blog has amazing things going on over there that will help if you have a blog of your own that you have been slacking on or if you're just getting started in the blogging world. 

I even decided to add a board on my Pinterest account exclusively for this blog:  The Ashley Next Door Board.  Sure, there are 0 pins so far but that will change!  I also learned how to add a "Pin It" button to my posts, thanks to Julie Ann Art which is absolutely amazing, easy, and wonderful--so many thanks to her!!

Even made myself a new signature line to celebrate my excitement.  Glad my two readers will be along for the ride.





No comments:

Post a Comment