Sunday 9 September 2012

my fake niece.

My internet is finally up and running properly.  I don't know how I was living without it.  Pinterest withdrawals are real.

Today I went grocery shopping with my best friend and her daughters who are four and two.  I had our "Iggy" in my cart and we were having a conversation about the fact that I live alone.  It really bothers her.  She is overly disturbed by this.  She is worried that my Mom didn't want me to move out.  She asked if I have no friends and that's why I have to live alone.  I told her I decided to live on my own.  She offered to move in with me--our deal is that I have to watch Scooby Doo and Spongebob with her because they are her favourites.  Iggy asked if I had a machine to play movies.  When I told her I did she was sold.

Later on, this conversation with her mother happened:


"Lily just got out of tub to say this: "Mom, I gotta tell you sumthin' and it's important. Ash needs me to live with her...she has no toys and is all alone. I can bring toys and watch Scooby Doo on her TV. It's a big TV, ya know.  And she will do crafts with me and we won't be lonely. So don't worry. Kay?"






No comments:

Post a Comment