Monday 23 July 2012

lists.

I'm list crazy.  This list of things I need for my place is both daunting and growing more every day.  As boring as it may be, I am keeping track of it here.


  • shower curtains 
  • shower curtain hooks
  • shower curtain liner
  • bathroom accessories
  • bath mat
  • towels
  • curtains
  • blinds
  • coffee table
  • end tables
  • new bookshelf
  • lamps
  • sofa
  • wireless router
  • speakers for laptop
  • TV
  • bed
  • mattress
  • toaster
  • mini-grill
  • coffee maker/kettle
  • microwave
  • DVD player
  • new pillows
  • vacuum
  • cleaning stuff
  • dresser
  • recycling box and green box
  • mirrors
  • tools
  • wine glasses 
  • Brita dispenser
  • Scrabble
  • Battleship
  • Cranium
Oy vey.  That's a lot of shopping in my future.








EDIT AS OF AUG 14/12:  This list is disappearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment